Calling all counselor leaders-in-training!
Clinical supervision is a collaborative process between supervisor and supervisee that provides professional growth and development opportunities. The ultimate goal of the supervision process is to feel confident and empowered as a counseling professional to ensure the best practice and quality care of clients.
Learn and develop without judgment
I provide supervision in an authentic, supportive, and non-judgmental environment to help sharpen clinical skills, ensure best practice, enhance professional abilities, and acknowledge your personal experiences. As an LPC, Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (#873), and former Licensure Consultant at the Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA), I specialize in the licensure process for individuals pursuing their APC and LPC.
Qualifications for Recent Graduates or licensed Associate Professional Counselors (APC) (refer to GA Composite Board Rule 135-5):
- Obtained a degree from a Master’s, Specialist, or Doctoral program that is ‘primarily counseling in content’ or in ‘applied psychology’ and accredited by either CACREP, CORE, or CHEA.
- The program must have been a minimum of 60 semester or 80 quarter hours and included a 600 practicum/internship.
- Pursuing Full Licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Obtains active Professional Liability Insurance (CPH is highly recommended).
- Works in the practice of professional counseling as an employee or volunteer at a site acceptable to the GA Composite Board.
- Thoroughly tracks hours of experience and supervision using forms and spreadsheets (which can be found here).
- Obtained a minimum of 6 CE hours in TeleMental Health (TMH) per GA Composite Board Rule 135-11.
- Contact us for a free 15-minute consultation to determine the compatibility of you and your supervisor.
Individual Supervision/Tele-supervision Sessions
- Post-graduates & PhD Students (1 SPV hour) – $150
- Students (Master’s program) (1 SPV hour) – $125
- Career Navigation Consulting (non-SPV/ 30 min)- $75